The upcoming iteration of the HyVolution trade show, recognized as the premier international hydrogen exhibition, is scheduled to take place in Paris from January 30th to February 1st, 2024. This event will feature the participation of numerous companies from the Atlantic France region, highlighting their contributions to the hydrogen sector. With a robust presence at HyVolution 2024, these companies aim to position Atlantic France as a leader in renewable hydrogen. The region’s commitment to innovation will be showcased by a dozen companies, collectively striving to establish Atlantic France as a pivotal hub for advancements in the hydrogen industry.
Premier Global Gathering in the Hydrogen Industry
Established as the inaugural hydrogen exhibition in 2016, Hyvolution has evolved into the foremost international event in the sector. Presented by GL Events in partnership with France Hydrogène, Hyvolution serves as a comprehensive gathering for all stakeholders in the hydrogen ecosystem, spanning from production to various application sectors and services in the key markets of transportation, energy, and industry.
The recently concluded 7th edition, hosted in Paris in 2023, brought together 400 exhibitors and brands, including 88 international exhibitors representing 20 countries, across a sprawling 15,000 sqm of exhibition space. Anticipating further growth, the 2024 edition is expected to attract over 500 exhibitors. Notably, approximately fifteen companies from Atlantic France will proudly showcase their innovations and contributions at this prominent event.
Showcasing Atlantic France’s Integral Role in Europe’s Energy Transition and Green Hydrogen Provision: A Plenary Conference
On January 31st, from 12:00 to 12:20 AM, join us for a conference in Forum 1 as we delve into the topic of “Hydrogen in Atlantic France : bringing ocean energy to European industries”. Esteemed speakers from Lhyfe, Nantes Saint-Nazaire Port, and GRTgaz will share insights.
Atlantic France boasts significant potential for generating renewable offshore energy, complemented by a rich maritime heritage. This unique synergy positions the region as a strategic hub for green hydrogen production, exemplified by groundbreaking initiatives like the world-first Sealhyfe project and the port’s ambitious decarbonization efforts launched in 2023.
By integrating with European gas transportation infrastructures, Atlantic France is poised to become a cornerstone in the emerging European sustainable energy system. The utilization of power from the sea not only contributes to climate preservation but also propels the success of the broader European energy transition.
Pioneering Hydrogen Enterprises in the Region
Atlantic France will feature a dedicated regional booth, offering visitors the opportunity to engage with key stakeholders from the area. Ten representative companies will be showcased:
- Artis: an industrial piping company specialising in the design, construction, and maintenance of gas networks.
- Athena Recherche & Innovation: a developer of a biological hydrogen production process based on the fermentation of wastewater and waste to produce hydrogen for local consumption.
- Atinéa: the cluster dedicated to new energies and sustainable mobility. The Vendée département, La Roche-sur-Yon Agglomeration, and Sydev are developing initiatives to ensure the energy transition is carried out successfully. This site illustrates the region’s ability to welcome new manufacturing facilities, especially for hydrogen components.
- CIAM: the hydrogen brand of the Nantes-based group Europe Technologies is dedicated to the development of alternative hydrogen propulsion systems. It manufactures and integrates hydrogen-electric propulsion systems on board ships.
- Energy Formation: with 50 years of experience in the gas sector, Energy Formation offers 250 training courses across its 3 sites. Thanks to its training course on the basics of hydrogen and its risks, the organisation has already helped 50 companies.
- Farwind Energy: a supplier of wind energy, which designs, develops, markets, and operates solutions for the conversion, storage, and delivery of offshore wind energy.
- Fétis: a producer of systems for decarbonising heavy machinery using hydrogen fuel cells. Fétis provides custom-designed engines, power transmission, and energy supply systems for off-highway mobility on land and at sea, as well as for power generators.
- Kohler: the company has developed a range of power converters and bespoke energy management systems to connect renewable energy to the grid.
- Manitou: the group designs, manufactures, and markets equipment and services for construction, agriculture, and industry. It has developed the first handling truck powered by hydrogen.
- Neopolia: an industrial business network, created over 20 years ago by 12 business leaders looking for new markets and sources of diversification. It now comprises 240 members, industrial companies, VSEs, and SMEs.
Let’s meet at HyVolution 2024: join us at booths 4K40 & 4K32.
Contact us to plan a meeting.