Schneider Electric is a French company that has been active worldwide since 1836. Our business is based on two main pillars: energy management and industrial automation. Through these two pillars, we aim to meet the challenge of global warming by reducing our carbon footprint and that of our customers, while meeting the growing demand for energy. Our ambition is to become your partner in achieving your sustainable development objectives by focusing on the electrification of applications, decarbonisation and digitalisation.
Our solutions to support your hydrogen projects are flexible and diversified, tailored to your needs: (non-exhaustive list)
- Implementation of control systems to improve the management of electrical infrastructures and industrial processes.
- Supply of hardware and software solutions for the power supply, instrumentation and protection of the equipment needed to produce green hydrogen, including HV stations, HTA distribution, low-voltage main switchboards, industrial process instrumentation, software, PLCs, etc.
- Use of our software solutions to optimise the monitoring and maintenance of our customers' assets, while reducing their energy consumption.
- Expertise in cybersecurity, EMC studies, industrial process and electrical network security, and energy efficiency.
We have already worked with a number of players in the hydrogen sector, and are heavily involved in its development. Thanks to our 15,000 employees in France and our partners, we can support you locally, nationally and even internationally.
Activity & skills
- Component supplier
- Design and engineering office
References in projects
Mr David BOULINGUEZ
Decarbonisation and digitalisation consultant at Schneider Electric
- ISO 14001
- EN ISO 9001
Position within the value chain
- External services - Support services
- H2 mobility and on-board storage
- H2 production plant
- Hydrogen distribution
- Stationary hydrogen use
- Industrial stationary application
- Off road mobility
- On-road mobility
- Port applications
- France Hydrogen